Description distilled from the Velo Orange site:
These fenders feature a classic, fluted profile and are highly polished. They're 63mm wide, designed for 700c wheels, and work with tires up to 55mm wide - the sweet spot for touring and city bikes. We include a hardware kit to work with almost any type of mounting in the same finish as the fenders.
- Fenders are made from aluminum alloy for strength while staying lightweight
- Rear fender is 120cm long and the front is 90cm long
- Both come pre-drilled for stays. Front is pre-drilled for a fork crown mount
- Hardware kit includes: 5mm polished aluminum stays, R-clips and screws, L bracket, reinforcement plates, stay-to-fender closed eyelet bolts, fork crown daruma, sliding bracket, leather washers, and detailed installation instructions
- Rear fender is crimped just above the chainstay mount to allow use of a front derailleur
Velo Orange fenders are designed to be full coverage, which means that you and your bike's drivetrain will stay clean of road muck and grime. Both front and rear fenders have full wrap around the width of your tires to eliminate spray in all directions.