White Industries headset spacers are specifically designed to cleanly match their headset bearing covers and top caps for a smooth and seamless look. We find they also look great with our other headsets from Chris King, Cane Creek, Velo Orange, and Phil Wood. We really like these spacers because they are some of the only aluminum spacers that match the outside diameter of steel stems like those that are custom made by many small, North American makers, as well as crmo stems from Nitto. These spacers match the outside diameter of Nitto // SimWorks crmo spacers and Blue Lug brass spacers as well.
- White Industries spacers are compatible with other headsets but not necessarily “match” other headset spacers due to the smaller outside diameter of our spacers (see specs below)
- “Tapered” spacers are designed to go directly above the headset bearing cover and are relieved internally to save weight
- “Straight” spacers are designed to go above the tapered spacer or on top of the stem
- All spacers have a 28.6mm inner diameter (for 1-⅛” for steerers)
- Straight spacers are 31.6mm outside diameter
- Tapered spacers are 31.6mm outside diameter on top and 34.7mm outside diameter on the bottom